Announcing VU’s Second Annual Women’s Ultimate Day! The event will be held on Friday March 2nd from 6pm to 10pm at Indoor Action Sports located at 1385 Bernardston Rd., Greenfield, MA 01370. The event costs $18 per participant.
Whether you are looking to dust off your old cleats, continue winter training, or pick up a disc for the first time, women of all ages and abilities are encouraged to attend this indoor event. The all-female environment will be led by Championship-level female athletes with ties to this area as coaches and players.
Registration is open to players 13 years old and above. Younger players wishing to apply will first need to contact Leila or Hannah for permission to sign up.
We are capping the event at 70 players. We are certain the event will completely fill up, so please do not wait to register. We will create a waiting list for players that register after the limit of 70 is reached.
From the Two-Time National Women’s Division Champions Boston Brutesquad:
- Leila Tunnell
From the 2016 National Mixed Champions Boston Slow White:
- Hannah Baranes
Activities will include:
- Differentiated instruction based on ability
- Skill building, including throwing instruction and athletic movement
- Community building and discussions on gender equity and leadership
- A mini-tournament alongside the greatest players that the sport has to offer
- Much more!
Registration is now open!
To register, please complete these two steps:
- Send $18 to Valley Ultimate using this PayPal link. You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal.
- Complete the online registration form.
Have questions? Submit them to Hannah and Leila using this form.
Here is who has signed up so far. You can also view the list online right here.