I hope you’re all as excited as we are for Hatgiving 2014!
Here are some important reminders for Saturday:
1) Games will start promptly at 9. Not “Ultimate time” 9am, the actual 9am 🙂 Please make sure you arrive early enough to warm up and submit any missing paperwork or payments. Games will be done by 4:30pm.
2) Please take a minute to check your Player Status and make sure everything looks accurate. Also, take note of your missing items and take care of them ASAP.
3) Do NOT stop your vehicle on the roundabout. At all. You must park in the lot and unload from there. Please respect this request.
4) Everyone who is a USAU member needs to make sure they confirm their spot on the event roster. You will do this through an email you should have received from USAU. If you haven’t seen the email please check your spam folder. If the email isn’t there, please login to your USAU account and confirm your roster spot from there. You will not be allowed to play until you have confirmed your spot.
5) If you’re under 18, you must bring a completed Chaperone/Medical Waiver form. Please list Josh Seamon and Jo Sleigh as the chaperones. Jo and I must have this form in hand for you to be allowed to play.
6) If you’re not a USAU member, you must bring a completed USAU membership form on which you select the “Single event” option. Jo and I must have this form in hand for you to be allowed to play.
7) While we can take credit card payments at the event, it would be very helpful if we could minimize the number of people needing to pay the day of the event with a credit card. If you have a credit card and haven’t paid, you can send in our payment right now through PayPal using the link on the registration page. You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. You must pay your event fee before you will be allowed to play.